general admission tickets The inaugural Chicago Street Race, including the first NASCAR Cup Series street race in NASCAR’s 75-year history, is officially on sale to the public today. All general and reserved admission tickets include two-day access to Cup Series and NASCAR Xfinity races and full concerts by The Chainsmokers And Miranda Lambert Supported by Black Cruz And Charlie Crockett On July 1-2.
“With two days of general admission and tickets on sale for the Chicago Street Race, we look forward to welcoming fans to join us for NASCAR’s first-ever two-day festival of racing and entertainment.” Chicago Street Race President Julie Gizzi said. “From NASCAR’s top competitors to A-list concerts to an unparalleled fan experience, Chicago Street Race truly will have something for everyone.”
The two-day Chicago Street Race will feature a festival-like atmosphere with experiences for all ages, including an exclusive tour of NASCAR’s 75-year history, live broadcasts of NBC Sports at Buckingham Fountain, a premium air-conditioned NASCAR shopping experience, and a local food court serving Legendary Chicago Food. For a more elevated view, attendees can ride the Ferris wheel, originally called the Chicago wheel when it debuted in 1893, for unparalleled views of the Chicago Street Course and Lake Michigan.
In Lakefront Green, the main stage will host The Chainsmokers and the Black Crowes on Saturday, July 1, and additional entertainment, driver appearances, and more to come will be announced. In-between sets, fans can visit the Tavern for a cool Busch Light, glass of wine, or craft cocktail while watching live race feeds or playing yard games before heading out to watch the race from along the track.
Two-day general admission tickets start at $269 Tickets reserved for two days Which offers a range of opportunities including reserved seats and a wide range of premium experiences starting at $465. Fans can augment their general admission experience with a GA+ ticket for $353. A ticket provides access to the GA+ Lounge, located behind the main stage at Turn 3 along with Lakeshore Drive, comfortable seating to relax in between watching concerts and the races, a variety of dining options, and a full-service bar with Busch Light, wine, and cocktails for purchase.
While reserved tickets for the Balbo Club and Field Reserve are sold out, a few notable reserved options remain for fans to take home on their first Chicago Street Race weekend:
- the President Paddock Club It offers the most luxurious Chicago Street Race experience. High above the tree line, the President’s Paddock Club sits above Pit Road, giving patrons a direct view into the pit boxes and a panoramic view of nearly the entire course. The President’s Paddock Club includes full weekend access to both the races and concerts, as well as premium food and beverage, pre-race and driver introductions, and access to exclusive premium club spaces.
- the Fountain Club It offers fans the convenience of a reserved seat at the start/finish line with unique sightlines directly in front of Buckingham Fountain, with access to the premium club space located behind the seating area.
- the Congress suites Offering panoramic views of the start/finish line and pit road that puts guests at the center of the action with a private pavilion and shaded second-level seating deck that can seat up to 22 guests. A fixed premium menu is included to ensure a turnkey race day experience.
- the Garden suites Put guests on the ground floor and close to the action across from pit road along the front stretch. These suites, which sleep up to 22 guests, have unobstructed views of pit road and the road straight ahead as competitors head into Turn 1 or approach the last turn to the end of the race.
- For a full list of ticket options, fans can visit NASCARChicago.com.
To be a part of this memorable weekend, fans can sign up NASCARChicago.com Or call 1-888-629-7223.
Fans can also visit eventsthe official provider of the NASCAR Chicago Street Race travel and experience package, in NASCARChicagoExperiences.com For multiple options for tickets, hospitality and travel experiences.
The Cup Series street race will be broadcast nationally on NBC Sunday, July 2 at 5:30 PM ET / 4:30 PM CT and Xfinity Series street race will be broadcast nationally on USA Network at 5:00 PM ET / 4:00 p.m. CT.
To stay up to date on the Chicago Street Race, fans can Subscription To receive exclusive emails from Chicago Street Race, Follow NASCARChicago on Twitter Twitter And Facebook and download a file NASCAR Tracks app For the latest real-time updates on all aspects of the event.